Agribusiness can be at risk of costly on-the-job accidents if you don't have proper safety policies and procedures in place that is compliant with occupational health and safety standards.
This white paper will discuss the following 5 Steps to build a proper safety program:
- Develop occupation health and safety standards compliant programs.
- Integrate safety programs into daily operations.
- Investigate all accidents and illnesses.
- Staff training.
- Continuous auditing for improvement.
Benefits from implementing these five steps:
- Clear ROI that directly impacts your bottom line.
- Ensures compliancy with OH&S requirements.
- Reduces injuries and lowers compensation costs and provides prevents reoccurrence.
- Improves morale and employee retention.
- Full engagement from employees.
Find Out More:
Download our "Agriculture Risk Insights: Manage Safety to Save Money" white paper for help improving your safety policies and procedures to help cut down preventative costs.