Like most workplaces, farms are prone to unexpected emergencies that can be either natural or manmade. Employers should have an emergency action plan (EAP) in place to prepare for such events and prepare their workers for emergencies before they occur.
This whitepaper discusses what an Emergency Action Plan is and how it can benefit your farm in the event of an emergency by discussing:
- Agricultural Emergencies, such as:
- How to Prepare an Emergency Action Plan, including minimum requirements, such as:
- Emergency escape procedures and routes
- Procedures to account for workers
- The preferred means for reporting emergencies, and more.
- Pre-planning with First Responders
- Medical Service and First Aid
- Workplace Emergency Response Team, and
Find Out More:
Download our "Emergency Preparedness for Farmworkers" whitepaper to learn more about how you can protect your farm and its workers during unexpected emergencies.