Recreation and entertainment establishments can have large risks when it comes to employee safety. There are various areas you need to cover in order to ensure the proper safety, training and planning is in place for your employees and the organizations success.
This manual provides in-depth detail and customizable options for employer use. The following is covered:
- Commitment to safety.
- Employee safety responsibilities.
- Safety orientation training.
- Return to work policy.
- Emergency action plan.
- Emergency contact information.
- Workplace abuse and harassment policy.
- Hazardous substance spill response policy.
- Vehicle use policy.
- General computer/ email/ internet security policy.
- General safety precautions.
- Job-specific safety precautions.
- Liquor-liability agreement form.
Find Out More:
Download our “Recreation and Entertainment Safety Manual" guide for your customizable plan.