Being proactive with structural integrity checks can be imperative to preventing common structural issues of aging buildings. Facilities managers can ensure modern buildings maintain operational through maintaining common issues with everyday wear and tear as well as keeping up to date with the major code requirements which are said to be updated every 5 years.
Financial preparation for these update requirements and repairs can help ensure these issues do not become more costly in the future. Common structural issues such as foundations and walls are not the only thing your facilities managers should be maintaining. The entire system needs to be working to keep your buildings operational.
Within this white paper you will learn more about:
- Structural Issues and Aging Buildings
- Concrete decay
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems
- Hiring a good facilities manager
- Planning for repairs and maintenance
- Conducting building inspections
- Knowing local building costs
- Acting upon identified issues
Find Out More:
Download our “Structural Issues and Aging Buildings" white paper to learn more about prevention and identification.